TOUAREG – DAMMANN GREEN TEA 90gr box

Green tea from China (95%), Nanah Morocco mint leaves (5%).

The preferred tea in the African desert that is served by the Tuareg as a sign of hospitality to visitors. They are the Berber nomadic people of central and southern Sahara.

 

Dosage:

2gr of Tea per 200ml water at 80°C

Steeping time: 3 minutes

Net weight: 90gr