VERT A LA MENTHE DAMMANN 24 TEA Cristal® tea bags

GREEN TEA WITH MINT FROM CHINA

Green tea originating from China (95%), Nanah mint leaves (5%). Steeping time: 3 minutes. Content: 24 Cristal® enveloped tea bags.

 

Weight: minimum